• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Should I use Behance or Portfolio?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run an entertainment company and we have a website that has multimedia showcasing various services we offer and, of course, other essential info that belongs on a website.

However, I'd like to create a separate site to act as a digital portfolio that I can use to show prospective clients, event planners & venues additional video, audio and photos (mostly video and photos) of our performances. I definitely want this separate from my main website.

My question is: How do I determine whether I should be using Portfolio or Behance? They seem very similar to me.

Also, within either of these platforms, if I create a page layout/landing page via one of the other CC services, can I use that layout/page as a template in behance or portfolio?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Use both.   Portfolio gives you more choices.  And you can optionally publish your Portfolio content to Behance because they tie in together seamlessly.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Spark is a different beast.  It's mainly for a one page newsletter or story telling.  If that's what you need at the moment, you can use Spark alone or with your Portfolio site.

Add an Adobe Spark Page to Portfolio « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For that matter, should I also consider using Spark? I see there is a Glideshow feature which seems similar to the photo grid I can use in Portfolio and Behance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use both.   Portfolio gives you more choices.  And you can optionally publish your Portfolio content to Behance because they tie in together seamlessly.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Spark is a different beast.  It's mainly for a one page newsletter or story telling.  If that's what you need at the moment, you can use Spark alone or with your Portfolio site.

Add an Adobe Spark Page to Portfolio « Julieanne Kost's Blog

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I want to create an Adobe portfolio website and also set up Behance. I know they can be intergrated but which should I set up first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines