Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign In Loop

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I recently ran into scratch disk errors due to lack of space. I cleaned out my temp files and now I have a sign in loop when trying to open any applications. I have updated all my applications. I have also uninstalled and re-installed adobe cloud. I checked my internet configuration. No luck. What should I be looking for?

Thanks,

JC

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html or contact @AdobeCare via twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried these steps. Still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html or contact @AdobeCare via twitter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem...what did you end up doing to solve it?  Ironically I'm now stuck in a support chat loop where adobe waited about a minute for a response and then closed the chat and now I can't chat with them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently had this problem and nothing on the Adobe support page or forums worked until I found an adobe associate whom I made a video with that goes through the steps necessary to fix the issue.  Adobe Sign in Loop FIXED - YouTube

I hope this helps he also changed something with the Adobe servers so i'm not sure if that will effect whether this actually works or not so if this video doesn't help contact get on the phone with support.

Thanks!

Thunder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Thunder.  Tried following the link you offered to YouTube, but got Error message 404 ... page cannot be found.  Do you hav a better link, or were you just scamming?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try the steps in the answer marked correct here, Solved: Re: Adobe CC user login loop - Adobe Support Community - 9818135

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines