• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign out of devices below to continue...

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I keep getting this. The thing is its telling me I am signed in TWICE to the same device??

I have a PC at home and a PC at work, thats it, buyt when ever I try and launch an app at work it says I have to sign out of one of the devices, but both of the devices are my single home PC.

Any idea, beacause when I sign out of the device below, back home its signed out, but when I sign back in, I am back to the beginning.

There are only two PCs honest!!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Hi Gareth,

We are aware of this issue and our team is already working diligently to get this resolved. Kindly allow us some time.

Meanwhile, kindly sign out of all the devices from the account page and let us know if this helps. Please use this link for instructions:

Creative Cloud "Activation limit reached" or "Sign-in failed" error

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check your account on the Adobe's web site which deviced are activated when the message was shown.

Otherweise you have to contact the Adobe support. Only a support staff can check and manage the activations.

Contact Customer Care

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me where on the adobe website to see activations, I cannot find anything?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please sign out from your home and work PC as described in the linked document in the answer from arj2010.

Then goto Adobe's web site and log in with your Adobe ID and check your account.

Here you find infos how to see the activated devices (and deactivate them): https://adobe.ly/2yvnPaY

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can check you activate devices like described here :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gareth,

We are aware of this issue and our team is already working diligently to get this resolved. Kindly allow us some time.

Meanwhile, kindly sign out of all the devices from the account page and let us know if this helps. Please use this link for instructions:

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 years later and they still don't recognise it's the same machine....

All 3  loogins are the same Windows 10 PC.... with the same login account on the PC.

PS.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

방가워용

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines