• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since the adobe is so hard to create Support tickets....

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Gods of Adobe do you want to explain why you say "Creative Cloud All Apps + Adobe Stock

Get 20+ creative apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, and Adobe Stock." I'll say again "ALL APPS" paying almost 70€ every month for everything and now you say that all the Substance 3D is paid even more than the monthly payment Im doing? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard others with the same perspective - that Substance should be part of the Creative Cloud set of apps. It's always been the case that CC isn't every Adobe app and service and there are a number that fall out of the package. The 'all' probbaly isn't the best term to use.

While I can empathise with you, there is not much someone like me or others who visit this forum can do as we're here as a community service rather than being employed by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 'all' probbaly isn't the best term to use.

Agreed. "All Apps" might have made a little more sense when the Adobe Cloud was first introduced.

Now, a clearer term might be appropriate to alleviate the confusion which occasionally pops up here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines