• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sorry, your account is not valid on this device. Please try again with school ID.

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (26).png

I am getting this message whenever I am opening Photoshop or Lightroom.

I just bought the individual photography plan with my email. 

I was using Photoshop and Lightroom before with my school account but I am no longer using that. I have logged out from that email id everywhere and for some reason this message is still popping up.

I contacted my school, but they said that as it is happenig with my personal account I have to contact Adobe for it. I also have the admin rights for my account and im using my personal laptop

Currently using Windows 10, since yesterday I have spent more than 5-6 hours trying to resolve this issue but still no solution has been found.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Karthik_Khosla

Please contact support. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Manan Joshi 

Ive already contacted support, but they weren't able to help me. I am expecting to hear back from them tomorrow. 

I thought of posting here while I wait to hear back from them. I thought that someone here might be of help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines