• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark using Significant Memory

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I use Spark I end up with several alerts from my computer that "this webpage is using significant memory".  Moving items are jerky and the page slow to respond.  This is a more recent issue.  What has changed?  I am very close to canceling my subscription over this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two years later and I still have this problem on multiple Apple notebooks. Their Knowledge Base completely disregards that this is still a problem. I've asked Adobe for help on this so many times. They just keep adding more layers to their UI that cause more problems instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines