• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standard Einstellung für Adobe Programme (Fenster)

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sämtliche Programmfenster erscheinen bei allen Adobe Programmen nach dem Öffnene nur noch mit Verwendung der Tabulatortaste (muss ich 2x bedienen) -  wie kann ich das ändern? Ich hätte gerne die letzte Einstellung bei der erneuten Öffung des Programmes als Standard. Angefangen hat es seit ich auf macOS Ventura 13.0.1 aktualisiert habe…

Danke.

All program windows appear in all Adobe programs after opening only by using the tab key (I have to operate 2x) - how can I change this? I would like to have the last setting as default when reopening the program. Started doing this since I upgraded to macOS Ventura 13.0.1....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand the problem you're seeing, but if you're trying to set-up a default layout for an adobe app, that can usually be done in the workspace settings.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hier zum besseren Verständnis Screenshots. Beim Neustart werden die Programme geöffnet, aber ohne ein Programmfenster. Um die Fenster erscheinen erst, nach mehrfacher Betätigung der Tabulatortaste.
Here are screenshots for better understanding. When restarting, the programmes are opened, but without a programme window. The windows only appear after the tab key has been pressed several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

select a different workspace or reset your workspace, or best create a custom workspace to your liking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines