• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stuck in creative cloud loading screen

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been trying for hours to install photoshop in my macbook, i updated to monterey, delete and install again,  even tried formatting my mac, still not being able to install it, it just keep in the loading screen until it signs  me out of it. Does anybody have the same problem or a fix?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, do you encounter any errors while attempting to install Photoshop CC?  Are you using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to download the software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i'm also trying with other apps like illustrator or XD and i still have the same problem with creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, if you are not being presented with any errors, please check the log files to determine the fatal error preventing the installation from completing.  Information on how to locate the fatal errors can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-installation-log-files.html.

If you have any questions about the errors that you discover, Default, then please update this public forum discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines