• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan / educational status

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one month left on my univwersity course and I will have graduated. I need to purchase the student plan for one of my final assignments anyway. If I purchase a 1 year student plan will it still remain valid for the duration of the subscription - of course I will not be renewing as I wont be a student any longer. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has me concerned:

"We may verify your academic status at any time to confirm eligibility for education pricing. If it is determined you are not eligible, we may suspend your account or move you to the then current, non-education subscription pricing. Your access to any education offering is provided at Adobe’s sole discretion."

Is there any risk of my subscription being voided if Im no longer a student by next month? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  There is a grace period after you leave school.

After a student graduates from school, the student receives a grace year on the education price.  

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/graduation-education-discount-expiry.html#main-pars_heade...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you're a student when you start your plan, you're good. if you start your plan within one year of finishing school, you're good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines