• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stupid creative cloud "Downloader"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry if i am a bit rude now, but i am realy pissed off.. downloadprograms never been seriously and never worked well as a download in a browser... so i try since houres to install the creativ cloud and get allways the message "no connection to creativ server" the status page say the server is online and my internet also is well so whats happend.. i need to work not to wait this fffff download works

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefan, sorry you are encountering problems installing Creative Cloud applications.  Did you have any questions about the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html?  Did you encounter any errors while creating the new User account or checking for updates for the operating system?

If you are confident that you have implemented the troubleshooting steps in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html for additional steps you can take to correct the connection error.  In particular, a misconfigured software firewall or proxy server could cause be blocking the computer's ability to contact our servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi jeff i have a new computer and try to install the cloud new.. and it load and load and load, my internet is ok and i also tryed complete  without  firewall.. just in case.. first it said no connection to server.. but there no issues on the webpage for the server from adobe (all green) now it seems it have installed the cloud but it not finished at all while it not load and load and load and than say i am not login.. go to login .. than load and load and load and nothing....... i tryed all the help nothing helped its just a bug box it seems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10 is operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Stefan. Since the only thing that has changed is the computer, then for your next steps, I would recommend contacting whoever you purchased the computer from for assistance.  I strongly suspect that you are dealing with misconfigured security software blocking the computer's ability to complete the download and install process.  The computer manufacturer should be able to provide more guidance if they preconfigured the computer you purchased.

If that is not possible, please identify any installed security software and verify it is using the recommended settings and that no updates are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like i said i allready tryed it complete without firewall with same problem.. anyway its late or me i go sleep now .. didnt done my work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but thanx for hel 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stefan, please try the suggestions of contacting the computer manufacturer and/or security software for additional assistance. 

You are welcome to also begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to work with our support team, but, likely, you are also blocked from starting a chat interaction on this computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines