• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switch plan from annual, monthly pay to one year prepaid single app

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too would like to switch to prepaying for an annual membership for a single app, as opposed to my current monthly billing membership.

Tell me how, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Hi Paul,

In order to switch your plan, you will need to cancel the current subscription and then sign up for the plan you need.

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation and refund requests.

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Regards,

Tanusree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

In order to switch your plan, you will need to cancel the current subscription and then sign up for the plan you need.

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation and refund requests.

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

Refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Regards,

Tanusree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, there has to be a better way.  Cancelling the subscription and starting a new one every time switching an app or the payment plan is a poor way to manage it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree. There should be a way to upgrade/downgrade with a single click. It seems they like to make things complicated. I miss the days when we could simply buy a software....

If you are looking for a service manual for your motorbike, you found the right place:
https://pdf-service-manuals.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks . succes fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is incredible that you haven't managed to create a solution for this in 4 years time.

If I try to cancel my subscription to re-new this for an annual payment I'm forced to pay an early subscription cancellation fee. This is absurd!
And I don't get any information on when I can cancel the plan without having to pay this.
Do I have to do it on the exact date? A day before? What time zone? Etc.

How can I reach a person to help me resolve this?

I really miss the old days when you could buy the software without a subscription.
Or if you have a subscription model, then the software should continue to work after you end it, but you are not able to get new releases (as many other companies do).
This is just makes Adobe look bad and greedy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Padzeke,

As I understand you wish to change plan for your Creative Cloud subscription, please see the link for help: Learn how to change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan

Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not allow you to change from monthly to yearly. Looks like you must cancel then re-subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to switch my monthly plan to an annual one without having to pay a early cancellation fee, how can this be avoided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact adobe support.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines