• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The people who designed the Adobe products do not communicate well.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense, but I have yet to see an Adobe product that I would consider user-friendly.

If you design products with the idea in mind that all purchasers will already be very familiar with the product

that they may purchase, I don't think that's a very good strategy in the long run.

But it's very possible that the wizards who created the Adobe products just don't know how to talk on the level that beginners who are trying to use

Adobe can understand.

There are dozens of very tiny buttons on Adobe After Effects. But there should be one that says, "New to Adobe? Click here to begin." Then, it would take you

through a series of steps to show you how to do something, anything, with Adobe After Effects.

I'm really not impressed by how many trial or paid versions of your products people are downloading every hour.

Your products were not designed by people who understand people. And unfortunately, the official instructional videos all have the same flaw.

Message was edited by: Nelson Kane

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report or request

-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Nelson!

Adobe is quite successful since years. So their « communication » can’t be that bad.

But I agree:

Adobe sells quite complex, professional products and the novice user has his problems to find his way up to use all the power of the software. But as a long term Adobe user, I can assure you, that we have push button solutions for some problems that needed a lot of time consuming operations at the time. So the products are improving...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree! Trying to approach Adobe for a 3d time already, and each time I give up, because even their website is quite messy and complicated, and some important questions to the management are left unanswered (I personally couldn't find the answer, and found others hanging the same way as me). It doesn't have to look so confusing to look professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines