• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The serial number is already in use ...

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR6 on my Windows 7 desktop and want to install on my new Windows 10 laptop. I had LR3 on an old laptop,but deinstalled it. I've downloaded LR6 to new laptop, but registered serial number is rejected with above message. I checked the "I have already deactiveated one of my other computers" button, but this doesn't help. What are next steps? Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Contact support and ask them to reset all of your activations.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact support and ask them to reset all of your activations.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines