• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

timbro opzioni

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nell'ultima versione di Photoshop, quando si sta usando il timbro clone spesso si apre accanto al puntatore un cerchio rosso di assegnazione dei parametri del tutto inutile e fastidioso. Come è possibile disattivare tale "intrusione" nel proprio lavoro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen shot of the annoyance.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermata.jpg

Ecco l'immagine del problema!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normally seen on Windows when pressing Alt and using the right-click mouse button to scrub right/left to change brush size or up/down to change hardness. As soon as you release right-click mouse you should see the normal cursor for cloning using Alt and left-click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, but I'm missing the hardness:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I change hardness with Alt+Right-Click and scrubbing vertically up or down.

On the Mac scrubbing right/left or up/down uses Ctrl+Option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean I'm missing hardness on ettorec43037802​ 's screenshot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I see what you are saying. Mine shows diameter, hardness and opacity when scrubbing, as shown in your image. Perhaps a difference in the Italian version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sì, ma io il problema lo riscontro con la penna e la tavoletta grafica wacom intuos, per cui non ho a disposizione i tasti del mouse. Vorrei tanto che comparisse soltanto il normale cursore. Le assegnazioni le ho già effettuate dal menu a tendina relativo alla definizione dei parametri del cursore.

Grazie comunque.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's why you should always tell the whole story. Try once with the tablet disconnected. The aim here is to see if the tablet imposes something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m guessing it’s something to do with custom settings for the pen & graphics tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con la tavoletta grafica disconnessa non posso usare la penna relativa, che è il mio strumento di lavoro. Proverò a controllare le impostazioni della penna. La mia speranza era che questa"funzione" (per me di disturbo) fosse disattivabile in Photoshop. Del resto non capisco la sua utilità: per usare il timbro prima definisco i suoi parametri nel corrispondenti menu a tendina, poi inizio a lavorare. Non capisco che senso abbia ridefinire i parametri al volo (interrompendo l'intervento che si sta eseguendo) quando sono già stati correttamente definiti in via preliminare.

Ringrazio comunque voi che mi avete risposto per il tempo che mi avete dedicato. Grazie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as a Wacon table user I find the modifier keys menu is handy here... this gives you the 3 modifier keys as screen buttons you can kick on with your pen and they stay kicked

Screenshot (2843).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per la segnalazione! Anche se non elimina il fastidio dei "cerchi rossi"! E' comunque un'opzione utile che non conoscevo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Prova a togliere blocco maiuscole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines