• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too expensive trash

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your trash is too expensive. Why the hell don't you create a price range in between? What individual who is not a freelancer but rather an enthusiast who edits an image occasionally can enjoy the apps? Well... That's our problem. Your loss.

The whole hobbyist community downloads your apps via torrents and that's what I'm advocating now. I would like to use the app a few days a month. I need two apps for Photoshop plus After Effects, but do you think I will buy a whole package for +€60/month just so I can use two apps for a few hours possibly a few days? Even this is probably more expensive if you don't buy for the whole year. I'll give you a little tip. You would have possibly tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands more individual customers if your prices were even more humane.

In practice, I could pay up to 20€/month to use these two applications for a whole month. However, my usage needs are so small that more than €25 per app or more than €60/month for two apps is just too much.

Why not come up with a 24-hour instant licence for a euro or two instead of trying to get even private users to pay so much? I don't even do anything commercial so why should I pay so much for this crap?

I hope you learn your lesson. If not then you are complete idiots. I will subscribe to the app as soon as the prices come down a fair bit. I'm going to download it directly via torrent. Bye!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's trash why do you even want it? You sure know how to make a case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines