• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too long to install

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new laptop mostly for Adobe software and it took forever to install Photoshop. I found out a lot of others have had the same problem. I finally got mine to install after several times trying and many hours. If you're paying for a subscription this should not happen. It seems there's no fix or answers from Adobe for this either. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have a slow internet connection, adobe cc is problematic.  otherwise, there's some other problem most of us do not encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My internet is not slow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how long did it take to install ps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't seen it with "a lot" of others, but I saw it once with my 93-year-old aunt who lived on top of a mountain and could not get fast internet in her remote location. It took nine hours for PS CC to install, but it worked fine after the installation was complete.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines