• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm a design student and for the last four years I have been using Adobe Portfolio. This year, I started at a new school, and I needed to make a new account with a new email adress. Now the portfolio I made with Adobe Portfolio is unpublished because the payment from my last adobe account hasn't been renewed because I made a new one. Is there any way that I can still use the portfolio site, or any way that I can copy it to my new Adobe account?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long ago was this?  If it wasn't a long time between schools,  your old Portfolio content may still exist.  But ideally, you should have moved it to your new Adobe ID before you allowed the old plan to lapse.  

As @thatsmauri said, you must contact the Adobe Portfolio support team directly. 

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines