• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial version issues

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a free trial for 7 days (to finish my school work) yet it says my trial has ended and I didn't start yet from this account.

How can I solve this issue I need to submit my school work please send help 😞 

also how can I open indesign cc 2020 file on indesign 2019?

Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 12.32.35 AM.png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users here can't provide support for account, subscription, or billing issues.  Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

I am not familiar with InDesign, but I suspect like most Adobe products it is not possible to open a file created using a later version of a product with the earlier version. That is to say, you can use InDesign 2020 to open an InDesign 2019 file, but it is unlikely you will be able to use Indesign 2019 to open an InDesign 2020 file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only one trial is allowed per computer. If you had a trial previously, you don't get a 2nd one.  Sorry. 

Qualifying students & teachers save 60% off regular Creative Cloud rates for the first year of service.   Certain restrictions apply. See links below.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#ccm-ste-introductory

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like someone, perhaps you, had a trial before on this computer. Trials are NOT for doing projects or schoolwork. They exist only to try-before-buying. $30 per month will get you InFesign and the ability to cancel any time (the $20 program is a promise to pay for the year) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines