Background info, not a solution... Important to note that the "trial versions" are exactly the same software. If you are offered a trial, it's because it doesn't see your subscription when it tries to check with Adobe. So you get the same thing as someone with no subscription. Some causes include
- logged on to Creative Cloud as a different user
- no connection to the internet
- firewall blocking access to Adobe
- your company or ISP blocking access to Adobe
- local blocks stopping access to Adobe (some malware does this deliberately)
There are also a number of things that can go wrong technically, which is where we often need Adobe's help.