• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried absolutely everything - Adobe Creative Cloud will not go past loading screen

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was hoping for help,

I have tried every possible solution on the discussion page that I can find to fix the loading screen on creative cloud but nothing is solving my issue, I am at my wits end as I used to use the Adobe software almost daily for university.

Everything worked fine until about a month ago but I tried moving the installation files to another drive and after that it wouldnt run.

Ive tried:

- The clean up tool

- Deleting the AppData

- Doing a fresh install (doing the whole restart business too)

- Repairing through control panel

- Amending certificates

- Deleting the host files in System32

- Creating another user and installing the software via that

- Running CC through administrator

If anyone has any other solutions that may fix the issue, it would be great because at this point I'm paying for software that is unusable and only causing me stress.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catfishsoup, what operating system is installed on the computer that you are using the Creative Cloud on?  Does the University manage the computer or network?

In addition to the troubleshooting steps you implemented, please also see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html.  Would you please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Im running Windows 10 Pro and it is my personal computer at home that I have my own account on, I just send the invoices over to my University and they refund payment when necessary, they have no contact with my account.

I've tried everything on that troubleshooting guide and nothing has worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Catfishsoup. Please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to see if any additional assistance can be provided by directly contacting our support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, spent 3 hours today speaking to the online team where they took control of my device and tried everything I said I already had done already.

It's being moved to the senior technical team as no one has solved this yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect, Catfishsoup, you are in the right place. You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your active support case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines