• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried to install Adobe, but nothing happens.

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm new to the Creative Cloud and Adobe platform. Whenever I try to download the CC and/or Adobe Setup, this (see attached photo) pops up but disappears. Nothing else shows up afterwards. I've already made changes to my firewall and anti-virus settings, but when I try to download it the same thing happens. Can anybody help me?

Screenshot A.jpg

Thank you so much in advance!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi Domdlc,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe CC apps as the CC desktop app crashes as soon as you hit download.

To resolve this issue please follow the steps given under 'Solution 2' of the following help document: Resolve installation failure | Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Domdlc,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe CC apps as the CC desktop app crashes as soon as you hit download.

To resolve this issue please follow the steps given under 'Solution 2' of the following help document: Resolve installation failure | Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you gonin to fix it or just post thing  this is very important as i cannot print my car registation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@glenda26638668u1ig, you posted a non-sequiter to an old thread.  what is it you need help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines