Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Creative cloud connections

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am just trying to configure a new macbook air with M1 chip and I don't know why but I am not even able to access the creative cloud website and login (screenshot in attachment).

Basically it shows refused connection, but there is no proxy, and no firewall, no restrictions at all.

I tryed with Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

I tryed with different networks, but no chances to log in

Please help me

thanks

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

already checked all of them, useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any logo, connection completely refused.

I have no proxy or firewall on, where you do you suggest to whitelist the enpoints exactly?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did reset your hosts file etc?

Screenshot - 12_15_2020 , 7_46_44 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes without results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucas0101, what type of Creative Cloud membership are you using? There is no membership associated with the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what you mean ?

I am officially registered with the company email as user (and it's the one related to this account) , but I don't  like to retype it here on social forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just FYI everything works well on the previous macbook pro, but I always see connection refused on the new macbook air

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no reason to type your e-mail here, Luca, but I would recommend that you contact your companies I.T. department if you need additional assistance.  The suggestions offered in a public discussion forum do not apply to people, computers, and networks managed by an organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure but just the access to the login page on adobe creative cloud should be possible from any location.
So it remains quite strange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry, Luca, but the ability to load anything is going to be related to how the computer is managed. Please contact your organization's Information Technology department for additional assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines