• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to get a link to even try illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else had this problem. I am keen for try illustrator. I registered last night. I clicked on the link to download which kept sending me back to the link to request an email for the link. This happened 5 times. I contacted Adobe customer help which was useless. I have still been unable to access the software. Can anyone recommend an alternative? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultlgd2x3h1095g,

Try the following steps.

• Download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop application from here.
  • Sign in to the Creative Cloud Desktop application using your Adobe ID
  • Install Illustrator and whatever other application you want to try from within the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

Hope this helps and resolves your issue

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I already tried this and it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sometimes happens when people don't check the system requirements. Are you on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, or ChromeBook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultlgd2x3h1095g,

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one.  Also pay attention to the GPU requirements.  If your computer system doesn't meet the requirements, you won't be able to download & install the apps.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

- https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Start by installing Creative Cloud desktop app.  You will use that to install & manage your other CC apps.  After installing, restart your computer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines