Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to adobe server even after reinstalling my OS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

So i was successfully installed adobe cc with some software like AI etc. , and run it all normally fine. But about July 2021, i got an error that say i cannot connect to adobe server, it is said that i don't have internet connection or my laptop's date was incorrect. I tried a lot of troubleshooting on internet to fix it, but everything is failed. And i decided to reinstall my operating system, hope that i can get rid of it.

But i was pretty shocked, that after clean install my windows, and the first thing i did was install the creative cloud software, i still get the same error that said i was unable to connect to adobe server. I don't know what to do, can anybody help me? Or is adobe no longer allow me to install cc on my old laptop that run windows 7?

i'm so confused T.T

thank you guys, hope i can get rid of this error 

i was able to go to login page on the first screenshot, and after that, and error message is popped out

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be that your issue is related to TLS:

Try updating to TLS 1.2 and your Internet Explorer to Version 11, then see if your issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're still on Win7, you should install the MS Easy Fix.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick note: Microsoft Easy Fix solutions have been discontinued back in 2018:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regardless, Microsoft brought it back for Win7 users because it solves the problem without manual editing of registry.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-pro...

DIRECT DOWNLOAD FILE:

https://download.microsoft.com/download/0/6/5/0658B1A7-6D2E-474F-BC2C-D69E5B9E9A68/MicrosoftEasyFix5...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines