• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to connect to Server

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I am getting "Unable to Conndct to Server" message. Use Photoshop on PC with Windows 7 and only 4gb RAM.

I have updated system as suggested but the only change this has made is I get to stage where an authenticating code sent to me after that get message.

I have not reinstalled programme again as do not think my system would be compatible.

Clock at correct time.
Firewall allowing all Adobe.
Windows 7 updated.

Previous answers do not cover my problem it seems. Thanks 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Problem sorted should have used chat earlier rather than e mail option suggested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe supports no longer systems that are not compliant with the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 protocol.

Please take a look here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html#win7

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/windows-7-users-with-error-p206-unable-t...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem sorted should have used chat earlier rather than e mail option suggested. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines