• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install any of the adobe creative cloud software (also includes the creative cloud itself)

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to install the adobe creative cloud desktop software and photoshop and all simialar software and it says I am missing the CRClient.dll file and I have no idea what the even is or how to fix it

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure your computer meets the minimum CPU & GPU requirements and your operating system is updated. Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

What does "CRCLIENT.DLL" error mean?

There are multiple reasons that cause the "CRCLIENT.DLL" error message to occur. CRCLIENT.DLL is an essential component for some Windows applications, and the error message is a sign that the file is corrupt or missing, which affects the program. This could be caused by malicious software, incorrect installations, faulty programs, registry issues, etc.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to redownload the software from the site but I keep recieveing the same error message. I'm unsure as to whether or not I have completely deleted the original download of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the crclient.dll is missing error and even after a reinstall by adobe support and a few times by myself, it is still presisting. The pc meets all the requirements and the windows was fresh out of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me the recommended requirements for using the software

techbeast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Celia26039108n50x, is the problem fixed for some (possibly short) time after reinstalling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

follow these steps, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/using-system-file-checker-in-windows-365e0031-36b1-6031-...

also, pause anything that might lock a file (eg, antivirus - esp mcafee, antimalware) and test to see if you can install while pausing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines