• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Captivate 2019 Windows version

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently received a license for Adobe Captivate, and went to the page to download. When I click the link to download the Window x64 version, this is the error I get:

The requested URL /pub/captivate/cp11/win-installer/Captivate_2019_x64_LS21.exe was not found on this server.

I can download the Windows assets from the same page with no issues. It looks like this file is no longer available, so how do I redeem my license on a Windows computer?

This is the link I used to get to that page: https://www.adobe.com/products/captivate/vipdownload.html# 

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

follow the directions (at least, step 1) and save the download for future installs, Download New Adobe Captivate 2019 Release: Direct Links & Trials | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

follow the directions (at least, step 1) and save the download for future installs, Download New Adobe Captivate 2019 Release: Direct Links & Trials | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked for me too- Does not ask the license..... THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome, too @peterm90795037 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines