Hello everyone, i'm facing a big issue while installing Creative Cloud and Adobe products.
First, i was trying to update my Adobe products and Creative Cloud but always fails. Then, i uninstalled CC with the Creative Cloud Uninstaller and uninstalled every products of Adobe. I run the the CloudCleanerTook to make sure that all is clean.
After that, i tried to reinstall CC but always fails at 7% with error code: P207. I googled the error code and i have tried to fix the issue:
- Desactivating my AntiVirus(BitDefender), My firewall (Both BitDefender & Windows).
- Deleted all cache files and every folder that is related to Adobe.
- Checking my host file but everything was clean.
- Cleaning my Registry with CCleaner.
- Changing my DNS and connect to a VPN.
- I have also checked some links provided by Adobe here : Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and everything works fine.
- I tried to install Adobe Products individually without CC.
But nothing works...
I found a log file named DLM.log here: C:\Users\[MYUSERNAME]\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\ACC\AdobeDownload and i have found Erro Code 12180, 12150 and 12002. Here is a link for the file: http://www.filedropper.com/dlm
Heffar, sorry that you continue to receive Error 207 when attempting to download and install Adobe applications. It does sound like you have been very thorough in the steps you have implemented to resolve the lack of response from the server.
To access Creative Cloud applications, updates, and services the computer will need access to the servers listed in Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints . Is the current computer able to access those server addresses?
Where is this computer located, Heffar? Is this your personal home computer or are you using this computer within an organization on a managed network?
Thank you for your answer.
Maybe it's a stupid question but how to check that i can access those server adresses ?
I'm trying to install on my home computer.
Heffar, there are a variety of methods available. The most straightforward though would be the use of the Ping command. I found information at How to Use the Ping Command to Test Your Network on how you can use this command to test access to servers by the local computer.
I tried with ping using CMD on Deployment Service Type, here is the result:
-Timeout for those servers:
-Can't find the host..:
- Don't know how to access this server:
Other servers seems working.
Heffar, it does appear that you are still facing restrictions on the current network connection. I would recommend you use an alternate Internet connection and see if you are still unable to access the servers.
Can't access the servers even with my phone's data..
Heffar, if you are still receiving failures with multiple internet connections then I would recommend reviewing the settings of any installed security software. If you are unable to access the necessary servers on multiple networks then it is likely there is installed software that is thwarting the attempt. I would also recommend you contact our chat support team at Contact Customer Care for direct assistance.
Finaaaalllyyy it woooorks. I just uninstalled my antivirus (Bitdefender Total Security 2019), desactivating Windows Defender and the firewall (I don't know if it's necessary to desactivate them) then the installation was completed.
That's weird because i desactivated the firewall of Bitdefender but nothing has changed.
Thank you for your help Jeff and for the time you took for me.
EDIT: Btw, i did check now for the servers that i have listed just above. It's seems now the only server is working is this one: cdn-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/*. Otherwise, other servers are still not working.
This is great news, Heffar. This discussion will aid others who may be facing Error P207!
I just want to add that I experienced problems on Windows 11 with Bitdefender today (6 February 2022). I allowed Adobe CC Internet access and Bitdefender stated it was allowed to have internet access, but Bitdefender blocked the download of any Adobe software anyway.
It's clearly a problem with Bitdefender.