• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Creative Cloud Updates

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator CS6 Update (version 16.2.0)

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1P34

DW CS6 12.1.1 Creative Cloud update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1P34

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.3

That enough information? After chasing around the Adobe Help system for an hour and a half today and not being able to contact anyone at all yesterday when this forst started occuring, I'm kinda getting annoyed

Then getting on here and finding that my screen name (my own name, registered with Adobe and on the forums) isn't available, one could be excused for an excess of peevishness, I hope.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

This error usually comes when you move adobe folder to different location from root drive and try to update the application. Uninstall the application and remove all adobe folders. Restart your machine and install the application again and check for updates. It should Work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

i have the same problem U44M1P34, nothing moved, but absolutely unable to install. Trying whole day.

What is the solution, i do not have the time to hang on telephone or uninstall the whole bunch.

Need to work.

Is Adobe unable to solve this ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can perform few basic steps mentioned at Error downloading, installing, or updating Adobe Creative Cloud apps

If it still not work I would recommend you to contact our Customer support team at Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying for days. weeks to solve this problem, uninstall CS 6 (ps 2015), clean, nothing moved, but nothing of solutions above is working, 

On this moment, i cannot use photoshop in a proper way, payed for the programma, stille get this error every day.

Why is there NONE proper solution, without  reinstalling the whole PC.

Busy with a job, not with install, deinstall improper packages.

The provided help is not updated, because this errror is not mentioned. More information available.

I suggest to create a help file, which is suitable for solving this problem.  

Please give a reaction, which is suitable

THIS IS NOT SOLVED

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And NO i do not want to clean my whole PC, ADOBE, has to create a solution, otherwise the Photographers programma is not worth the money, no matter if the programmes are good.

I am using it for years in standalone situations and was never a problem.

Since there is the cloud , it fails continuously, Adobe ahs to consider the strategy, because this way leads to unsatisfied customers, followed by breaking up and migrate to another party.

If one do not change anything on their own PC, why do updates frequently not work ???

So, ADOBE, start investigation to this kind of failures en support your customers.!

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three YEARS later and we're still running into this.  Ouch.

I too ran into this and wasn't able to update Photoshop CC 2015 (error code: u44m1p34).  So I looked at the error logs and saw they couldn't find a GUID (one of those long codes you find in the registry).  So I browsed the media_db file that goes with the updater, and saw that while it was included in some areas, it was missing in others.  On a hunch, I wondered if the Adobe folks didn't include OLD versions as being "updateable".  Maybe you could only update from the most recent.

So here's what I did, and it seemed to work for me and Photoshop CC 2015:

1. I uninstalled Photoshop (you may or may not need to do this - I did this before I dug deep)
  2. I installed Photoshop from the Creative Cloud app (which it installed, but then failed on the updates)
  3. I then went to Pro Design Tools (per Adobe - REALLY weird they push people to a third-party provider for their own updates) and downloaded EVERY minor release of Photoshop CC 2015 (2015.0.1, 2015.1.0, 2015.1.1) (All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools)
  4. I then installed each of the updates in order.  I did NOT skip to 2015.1.1 (as I had been doing previously)

And that seemed to do the trick.  It seems the updater was having problems going from 2015.0.0 directly to 2015.1.1.  (I had also tried going from 2015.0.1 directly to 2015.1.1, but no dice.)  I hope this helps someone else out there.

Good luck!

Jason...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2016 Jan 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect - it worked! (Win10)

Adobe, please update your helpdesk diagnostic flowcharts to recognise the need to install all outstanding updates IN ORDER, before trying to install the latest update - that would have saved me 4 hours on the phone with your outsourced helpdesk who really do not know what they're doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2016 Jan 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah! It worked!(win7)
"downloaded EVERY minor release of Photoshop CC 2015 (2015.0.1, 2015.1.0, 2015.1.1) (All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools)"

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2016-01-07 18-12-34 Рабочий стол.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey recently ran into this same issue with lightroom was told to "uninstall, reinstall" & remove all folders that are adobe, which i refuse to do because doesn't that mean ill lose all my brushes and presets?..... Haven't done that yet.-.- (I'm working on a mac if that helps for any solutions)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines