• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to install indesign on M1 Mac [Error code 403]

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! on my new mac 2020 (m1, monterey) i can't download indesign. creative cloud was installed from the start (5.6.0.788). but when i try to install indesign, there is always an error message (403) and it tells me to look for updates. have done this several times, but nothing changes. has anybody had the same problem and can help to solve this? thanks so much!! konstantin

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As per the following documentation on the error code, try updating your Creative Cloud app and then try

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error403

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your answer! i already tried all that, and as far as i can see, my creative cloud is updated to the newest version. but still i can't install indesign. nor photoshop, illustrator or premiere. whereas mediaencoder and audition worked (don't need these, but i thought i'd try.)

any suggestions?? thank you!!

konstantin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Konstantin, please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/can-i-run-my-adobe-apps-on-apple-compute... which discusses using Adobe applications on Apple's new M1 processors.  You will want to follow the instructions under What if I've already used the Migration Assistant to resolve Error 403.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines