• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to launch Adobe Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have copied and pasted the below answer ( from 2016)  to a problem im having-unable to launch Adobe Creative Cloud.

Ive followed all as explained below, however it is saying I need an updated version....Please can anyone advise.

Im working on macOS Monterey version 12.5.1

You may try below steps:

1)Please click on Apple menu icon and select System Preferences, and then click Network.
  2)Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).
  3)Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.
  4)Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'.
  5)Then click on Apply Now button.

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate  Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities  and trash it.

If Adobe Creative Cloud folder is created , trash it .

Step 2 )

Click on the below link and download Adobe Application Manager and install the same :

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/creativesuite/cc/mac/ApplicationManager10.0_all.dmg

Once the installation process is completed, installation box will disappear, then open Application folder and locate Adobe Application manager launch icon , double click on it and update .

Once the update is completed. It shud launch Adobe Creative Cloud app.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may have such a mess now that you'll need to reformat.  but short of that first try applying each step below that you are able to apply which, at least, includes everything from using the cleaner on down the list:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud

if you're unable to download the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. However I have mistakely unistalled all the adobe creative cloud apps from my computer, (as from the previous message)   I am still unable to re install creative cloud. I have the creative cloud installer (small silver icon) on my desk top but it doesnt open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, did you try applicable steps from the cleaner on down? 

if so, and that failed, reformat, reinstall your os, reinstall the cc desktop app and use it to install your cc programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud cleaner tool 

(there is no session to delete)

The following installations were found on your system

Fix Host File

Adobe Id credentials

Please note i am not very tec minded...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note i still can not launch creative cloud installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks my computer is now reinstalling 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

do you know what was the problem, or what was the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines