• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe Servers for no apparent reason

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to switch to another PC laptop because the other one broke and I can't get Adobe apps to work. First it was creative cloud: I kept getting "error 206" even though everything else online was working well. I tried all kinds of stuff, including disabling the firewall, cleaning adobe credentials, switching OS language, different wireless network, etc... so many different things that I can't even remember anymore and nothing worked. Then someone got me a slightly older installer of creative cloud and then everything seemed to work fine: Creative cloud files were synching, Illustrator was installing, etc...

That is... until I opened up illustrator and got a "can't connect to servers" message. Tried other versions of illustrator through the creative cloud app with no success. Keep in mind that while I get this message, all my creative cloud files are properly synching in seconds and on my Mac at home everything is working perfectly fine.

I've spent so many hours on this and I just can't get it to work... The pc in question is an asus pro laptop from around 2015 if I'm not mistaken and everything is updated to the latest versions.

I've tried everything I found on the forums and nothing works. If I didn't have my mac at home I wouldn't be able to work! Which is completely unacceptable for a monthly subscription of any service of this kind!

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html
-http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html
-on Windows be sure to do the EASYFIX.MSI in step 2 of the 1st link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but that doesn't work. The pc is running windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are sometimes issue with Disk Storage Full, maybe there is something happening like that. The appropirate solution for this to increase the storage of your local drive "C." And after that, try again. Hopefully, you will be able to run your Adobe programs smootly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have about 46GB of storage free so I'm pretty sure that isn't the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to fix this issue yet 😞 Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nunnot3322665500, in addition to the suggestions from John Smith, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html and https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html for additional solutions to resolve connection errors.

Please update this public forum discussion, if you have any questions about the listed solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now happending same thing with me to, I have to design images for Naruot Senki; however, now I'm unable to do so. 

Please provide any working solution. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines