• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update Adobe Creative Cloud, I receive a message "Unable to reach Adobe Servers" and prompt me to check my firewall and ensure that time and date are ok.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yannios, please see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers-why/td-p/11236579 where this topic was just discussed.  Please update this public forum discussion if you have any additional questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After talking with Adobe customer care, the representative told me that the problem is that my (OS) Windows 10, is not other than English language. In my case is in Greek language. So I should wait for an update or some how Adobe to fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, I don't understand, Yannios.  The language settings for the operating system or for the installed Adobe applications have no bearing on being able to connect to the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The language in the operating system. They told me that if it is not in English thw Creative Clouda can't reach Adobe servers. They suggest me to turn my OS in English until the proble resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yannois, do you have a case number from your interaction with our support team that I can review?  You can find information on how to locate and update your recent support cases at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CRM: 07751000008993

ADB-13853502-P9F0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Yannios.  I reviewed your membership plan and there is no limitation by language.  By default, Adobe applications will install in the language setting for the operating system.

If you have problems connecting to our servers then please bookmark http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html which provides the troubleshooting steps necessary to resolve the connection error.

In certain countries, we do provide language-specific plans that can lead to a similar error message.  For example, a computer running using English as it's the default language, but the plan is specific to Chinese (Traditional) only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don;t have problem with installing. Photoshop and Lightroom Classic are well installed in my pc. The problem is that Creatice Cloud can;t "reach Adobe Servers".

I first "chat with support for almost 45 minutes trying several steps he suggested and then said to me that a superior would call me. After three days I receive a call from Adobe support and the respresentative I spoke with, told me that there is an issue with operating systems running in other language than English can't reach Adobe servers.

Few minutes ago I change the language in my pc and Creative Cloud finally succeed to connect with Adobe. When I change it back to greek language, again cant reach servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Case number ADB-13813555-X7N3. Issue with my windows user profile. 

After 10 days, 2 Windows 10 reinstalls, a switch to Windows 10 PRO (new licence) and countless hours of digging through the internet I find this. Thank you. I had the same issue, my windows display language being Romanian (Windows, if you let it, will silently install regional settings in your region language, in Yannios' case Greek, in my case Romanian). I switched to english and Creative Cloud for desktop works again. So, the guy Yannios talked to was right, if nothing else helps, try switching the interface to English.

Nice work, Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.

Changing the Windows' language from Greek to English worked for me too.

I tried many other things for several days to no avail.

Thanks for sharing Yannios!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with Latvian language in windows!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this problem in 2022... Adobe how can you justify your rediculous subscription prices when your products continue to fail so miserably? FIX THIS BUG ALREADY 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try setting your operation system's langauge to English? This is how it worked for me and since then they have fixed that bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines