• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign into Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an Adobe Creative Cloud account through my university. Since I graduated my account expired and now I'm trying to make an Individual account. I started by trying to open my Creative Cloud app on my mac and I'm running into an issue (see video). It says I need to sign in again, but then it never gives me the opportunity to do so. 

giphy.gif

I tried to uninsall the Creative Cloud app, but it wouldn't let me because I still had other Adobe Apps that it supported (XD, photoshop, et.) intalled. I gave up and simply moved everything into the trash and deleted everything (I know I should've used the intaller for the adobe apps, but everytime I tried the unstaller it required confirmation from the Creative Cloud app and I got the sign in issue again. It was a maddening loop).

Long story short, after I manually deleted all my adobe apps and redownloaded the Creative Cloud app, I got the same sign in issue. Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs then do a new install with your new account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines