• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to uninstall CS4 - installer Database is corrupt - Error 6

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried opening CS4 Photoshop and received and Error 6 notification stating licensing for this product has stopped working. I am running Windows 10.

I am fine uninstalling CS4, but i have tried to uninstall and keep receiving the message that the installer Database is currupt, and cannot even uninstall the program. I have searched many solutions on  Adobe Community support and have found no resolution to uninstall. At this point I just want this removed from my progams. I have tried running the original file for installation, and run into the same error. I am completely out of options at this point. Please advise

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know if this will work with that very old program

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The  CS4 activation servers have been shut down, so don't uninstall it, or you won't be able to reinstall.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines