• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to validate account in any Adobe resource (app or web)

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

In windows 10, when using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC I get this situation:

User opens a doc and instead of his account icon, sees the icon as no user has sign in. You click there and see the account info (email, name...) if you click sign out, Acrobat Crashes. If in the document you try to do modifications, adobe crashes. It looks as if the program wanted to prompt the user to enter credentials but was unable to display anything. All adobe products will mostly do the same (Creative Cloud, etc)

Also, when I try to reach URLs as account.adobe.com or auth.adobe the issue is the same. I get a never ending circle, no redirections happens and I'm unable to sigh in or log out. Nothing is displayed but the circle. In the dev area all I can see suspicious is Http error: status code 403

The situation is the same trying different windows accounts, uninstalling everything and installing back.

Setting new conection parameters, disabling Antivirus, adding addresses to the whitelist, etc didnt help.

Anyone familiar with this issue?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

are you the admin for a team or enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines