• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to validate serial number - Lightroom 6.14

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the process of upgrading from MacOS Mojave to Maverek, but before doing so I wanted to create a virtual machine (running Mojave) to have continued access to the Lightroom catalog I have (just over 100,000 images).  

I created the virtual machine, installed CS6 (Photoshop) and went to install Lightroom 6.  I was advised mine was an upgrade and it could not find a previous version.  I installed Lightroom 5 - everything went fine, and then proceeded to install Lightroom 6.  With Lightroom 6, I get stuck at:  Serial Number Validation Please connect to the internet to validate your serial number.

When I start Lightroom I get:  Sign In Required:  this works fine.

Next:  Access License Agreement:  OK

Next: Serial Number Validation: never able to validate??

I checked access to the activatin servers and everything checks out, but I cannot get passed the Serial Number Validation screen.

Careeese said: in terms of activation number you're all set and should not run into any issues regarding seats avaliable. 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLS 1.2 is now required to connect https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html
-http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The virtual machine I created is based on MacOS Mojave 10.14, which supports TLS 1.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines