• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unfair black friday offer

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an black friday offer for a 1 year Photoabo 20 GB by Amazon Germany, which I bought.

I got the e-mail from Adobe with the coupon code, however big surprise, when I entered it in creative cloud. I had not thougt of my upgrade to photo Abo 1 TB.

The system just installed a second Photo Abo with 20 GB, without any warnin or hint or question.

I have no use for that, however my husband has an own Photo Abo with 20 GB. But I have no idea, how to transfer this Abo to my husbands computer, where it would be useful, because it should replace the old abo for one year and than continue the old abo.

Does anyone no, how to transfer the on my computer useless second Abo to my husbands computer?

Es gab eine Angebot bei Amazon Deutschland für ein preiswertes Foto Jahresabo, das ich kaufte. Ich bekam eine E-mail von Adobe mit dem Gutschein Code. Die Überraschung kam jedoch, als ich diesen in der creative cloud einsetzte, 

Ich hatte vergessen, dass ich vor einiger Zeit auf ein Fotoabo mit 1 TB gewechselt hatte. Denn ohne jeden Hinweis, eine Fehlermeldung oder sonstige Warnung installierte Adobe einfach eine zweite Foto Anwendung mit 20 GB. Das wäre an sich nicht schlimm, da meine Frau ein eigenes Fotoabo mit 20 GB hat. Dort könnte das Angebot funktionieren, dass das alte Abo für ein Jahr durch das neu gekaufte ersetzt wird, und nach Ablauf wieder aktiv wird.

Hat irgendjemand eine Idee, wie dieses auf meinem Computer nutzlose zweite Abo auf den meiner Frau übertragen könnte?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I see you have an Adobe account uder the same ID as with Forums. Under this ID we see 2 active Photography subscriptions (1 TB & 20 GB). There is no option to tranfer this subcription to your husbands laptop. You will need to cancel 1 subscription and purchase using a different ID. 

The 20 GB subscription is a recent purchase, so plase cancel it and purchase using your husband's ID so that he can use it seperately. 

Refer this link for cancellation: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Hope this helps! 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines