• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Program without email verification

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I created the account in Adobe and install a program to try it, I made a mistake with my email address, I put the wrong email and I didn't realized until everything was done. Now I need to uninstall it and I can't do it  because it says that they send me a email verification to my email but I can't see it! because I put the wrong email! please, let me know if I can uninstall the program without any email verification.  thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Using a wrong and or non existent email address should have no affect in uninstalling an Adobe program from any computer. Simply use the Windows control panel, Programs and features, or just delete the App on a Mac and then use the CC Cleaner tool to wipe it out completely on either system.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Links to the cleaner tool download are found on the page I linked to above for both Windows and Mac OS X.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

So use the Control panel to uninstall all of the Adobe apps you don't want and then run the CLEANER TOOL to remove all traces of them. That is Including the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

You can always reinstall the CC DTA and others like Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a wrong and or non existent email address should have no affect in uninstalling an Adobe program from any computer. Simply use the Windows control panel, Programs and features, or just delete the App on a Mac and then use the CC Cleaner tool to wipe it out completely on either system.

Links to the cleaner tool download are found on the page I linked to above for both Windows and Mac OS X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the normal control panel to uninstall the program but I see this, and there is no other option, and that's not my email, so I can't check it. Thank you!

Abambo_0-1627308646307.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So use the Control panel to uninstall all of the Adobe apps you don't want and then run the CLEANER TOOL to remove all traces of them. That is Including the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

You can always reinstall the CC DTA and others like Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not help at all with my issue, when i try to uninstall it using the control panel it does the same as the original poster

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the exact same problem; I typed my email wrong when I registered the first time apparently. You can use the cleaner tool they linked in the answer to remove it without having to go through your computer's uninstall feature first (or at least, that's how I did it). I'm gonna link the cleaner again in case you need it

You can use the first set of instructions, and then just pick "all" both times and it'll uninstall everything completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Solved my problem - kid put his email in there - there is no way to change to login email address so you have to uninstall it and then do a fresh install from the website

it's really easy  just fallow the prompts  1,2,3 and done

thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in the future you will need to create a new Adobe ID using a proper, correct, email address if you don't have one now or haven't created another already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what a garbage software that I need to install and run additonal software just to remove it properly from my computer. 

So happy my company is moving forward without adobe considering they cant get something as simple as an uninstall correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have almost the same problem, before every one in a company has a link to personal email like jenny.******@******.com ,
but then we have transferred everything on the corporate emails and laptops, and all employees have the emails like design****@******.dk, because of it, we can't reinstall the program.

[Moderator deleted mildly private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installing and uninstalling a program is independent of the id. In any case, either your private e-mail or your corporate e-mail could get used for account verifications.

Question: do you have a Teams licence or individual licences?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines