Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall - Reinstall instructions

Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,
I have some great problems with LR Classic and Photoshop so I decide to uninstall both applications and reinstall them. I'm using the Photoshop Photography Plan.

Where can I find clear (step by step) instructions how do uninstall and reinstall these programmes?

Thanks in advance for your help

Andreas

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is your 'go to' App to both uninstall and install (and Activate) all Adobe software.

The ...  three dot menu has the uninstall selection, and after an uninstall the button will then show (Install) instead of (Open).

CC.jpg

For anyone with "great problems" it can be helpful to also download and run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool-

Cleaner Tool Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is your 'go to' App to both uninstall and install (and Activate) all Adobe software.

The ...  three dot menu has the uninstall selection, and after an uninstall the button will then show (Install) instead of (Open).

CC.jpg

For anyone with "great problems" it can be helpful to also download and run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool-

Cleaner Tool Creative Cloud

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi WobertC

I did not use LR classic and Photoshop for a couple of days. But today I got an update of the Adobe Creative Cloud App (for Windows) and now everything seems to work fine. I'm happy that I did not have to go through the uninstall/reinstall  procedure.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines