Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstalling creative cloud not complete on MAC

Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I am trying to uninstall my creative cloud dektop app and all the other apps that I've downloaded. I've used the creative cloud uninstaller and creative cloud clearner tool. 

However, they are still some files on my laptop, the files' icon has a question mark with a white background. Would like to know how can I get rid of these?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at this point, you'll need to just manually delete files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are shortcuts (aliases) to files that no longer exist. Not sure where you are looking for these, but you can delete them in the usual way. Adobe probably didn't put these aliases there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've manually deleted them, but I'm left with this file "contact sheets" that i coult not delete. I've search it from finder, applications etc but I can't seem to see it. 

Also, I realised that my mac's battery has been draining (12%) overnight on sleep mode, not sure if it relates to the creative cloud cleaning tool but it just started happenning the nigt after I've used the tool.

Can someone please send help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To remove entries from LaunchPad you delete them from /Applications. What makes you sure it's an Adobe app anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines