• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unresolved customer service complaint

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to resolve a complaint which has been running since November 2021. Every time I contact Adobe Customer Care on 020 7365 0735 (from the UK) a representative verifies my account, asks why I am calling, then once I explain my issue they hang up on me. This has happend to me three times this morning (and numberous times in the past) resulting in me incurring £118 of call charges from my phone provider. Is there some complaints escallation process, or ombudsman I can report this to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

75101559, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review your interactions with our support team.  If you wish to discuss this further then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is very strange - at least if you are being polite, and you are calling about a supported Adobe product. What is the specific product and version - at least we can tell you if they SHOULD talk to you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, consider using online chat. No call charges, and you end up with a record you can copy/paste. (Ombudsman is a government concept, largely for specific public services, and is not applicable in this case. And the way to complain is through customer service). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying Test Screen Name, the calls are following numerous attempts to deal with the complaint via the on-line chat method. Everytime I contacted the online chat I was told to wait a further 5-7 days, this has gone on for nearly four months now.... I felt that speaking to an individual, instead on an online chat, we would be able to reach a resolution. But sadly not. The initial complaint was regarding creative cloud suscription. I have a background in customer relations, hense me trying to understand what Adobe's complaints process is and whether there is an ombudsman/higher body I can escalate this to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, sorry you are encountering problems, I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum and support case ADB-23047766-Z9Q1 is currently open and already escalated.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update support case ADB-23047766-Z9Q1 and review your recent interactions, 75101559.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I am not holding out hope for this support case being dealt with to a satisfactory resolution. Hense why I am asking for Adobe's complaints process and  how to escalate my complaint. The reason for this is there have been seven other case numbers raised and resolved after 5 days by adobe with no action taken - see below

Nov 29, 2021Refund OnlyADB-22237115-Y3P4Resolved 
Nov 17, 2021Adobe Membership ServicesADB-22060810-Q8S5Resolved 
Jan 31, 2022Refund OnlyADB-23047766-Z9Q1Active 
Jan 17, 2022Refund InquiryADB-22851933-F8M5Resolved 
Jan 17, 2022Refund OnlyADB-22851873-L5D6Resolved 
Dec 31, 2021Refund onlyADB-22645958-Y8J9Resolved 
Jan 26, 2022Refund onlyADB-22988710-Y3M9Resolved 
Dec 24, 2021Refund OnlyADB-22583724-Q5C1Resolved

So I want to know why Adobe think it's acceptable to just hang up on customers who are complaining and what the process is to escalate a complaint to somebody more senior who isn't going to put the phone down on me or tell me to wait another 5-7 days while the case automatically closes itself with no action taken? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, please add any comments to your currently escalated support case so that a response can be provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, that doesn't answer my question...

"So I want to know why Adobe think it's acceptable to just hang up on customers who are complaining and what the process is to escalate a complaint to somebody more senior who isn't going to put the phone down on me or tell me to wait another 5-7 days while the case automatically closes itself with no action taken?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, 75101559, but you will want to continue working directly with our support team to receive an answer to your questions.  Please continue to use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to post any questions you may have and review the status of your active support cases.

I know you are looking for a more direct answer, 75101559, but this is a public discussion forum and your concerns are already being reviewed and response will be provided regarding your specific circumstances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am raising this on a public discussion forum because working with the support teams has failed. And also, the responses can be seen by myself and other people, for future guidance and transparancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, I reviewed the interactions under your customer records, but I did not see any signs of the interactions being disconnected.  I am sorry that you had to contact us so many times to verify the status of your requested refund.  Please continue working directly with our support team in case ADB-23047766-Z9Q1 to resolve the matter.

For future viewers of this discussion, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to make updates to your active and recent support cases.  If your chat or phone call is disconnected, please update your active support case so that any next steps can be taken, whether to set up a callback or process a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My complaint case has been closed again, on the 1st of February, still with no refund. It's making me unwell trying to deal with this, so mentally exhausting 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, I reviewed case ADB-23047766-Z9Q1, and it states that a request for you to be refunded has already been submitted.  Your request for additional compensation for contacting us was denied.  If you have still not received the refund for any previous charges, then please get in touch with your banking institution for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So who can I escalate the compensation claim to Jeff? It's not right that I have incurred £118 in call charges, trying to resolve this issue caused by Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, I am sorry, but you have already been through the escalation process.  You are welcome to begin a new interaction at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen, but there is no formal appeal process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't been escalated anywhere. Who has it been escalated to and what was the process? How do I speak to management about this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a shame... I've been going through the same issue for a month and a half.... they double-billed me for 7 months...i called for the refund they gave me 5 months and then I was told my bank institution denied the deposit. since when does a bank deny a deposit that was previously made with no problem?  my issue was escalated 5-6 times and a supervisor told agents were denying my ticket.....then I was told we have issued our refund sorry for the inconvenience please wait 5-7 business days....that was 21 days ago anbd my ticket keeps getting closed with no refund.... they took the money quickly but  i can't get it back or  understand the people ...ridiculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@D31828527x6bc 

contact your bank; they should be able to confirm whether a deposit was denied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was the first thing I did ...they said no transactions since the
initial five deposits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

75101559, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review your interactions with our support team.  If you wish to discuss this further then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines