• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to get latest version fails with Error code 125

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reasom it is not possible to update to the most recent version. Absolutely no clue why.

I tried to update Illustrator to the latest version directly via the internet. That failed. So I tried uninstalling Illustrator, that workt. Then I wanted to install Illustrator again, that failed. But when I tried to install the previous version that worked. So I think I can rule out network and authentication problems. So why is it impossible to get the latest version of Illustrator? Something wrong at the Adobe site?

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements. Windows 8 and 8.1 are no longer supported. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 125: Unable to reach Adobe servers

Error code 125 indicates that your device cannot connect to the Adobe servers.

Solution

Check your Internet connectivity and firewall settings, and then try again. For more information, see Resolve connection errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can install AI version 24.1.1 without any problem. So I think we can rule out any network problems or firewall problems since I can access the Adobe server to get AI version 24.1.1.

But I cannot install version 24.1.2 or update to that version. Then I get error 125 and that makes no sence because AI version 24.1.1 does install. I even tried uninstalling AI using the Adobe cleanup tool, same result.

I am using Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1which complies with the minimum requirement of AI.

Now I really have no idea's left how to solve the problem not being able to update to the latest version. And yes, I do have a valid subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact technical support via online chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

CC-chatbot-icon.jpg

In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter/return key.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines