• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates not working PS & LRC

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 I can't update to LR 11.0 or PS 23.1.0.

Tried using Creative Cloud, even downloaded new version of Creative Cloud, Tried direct download. Photography subscription is active. Creative Cloud says everying is up to date, it is not.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

After contact with Adobe (Syed) via phone we completely uninstalled the Creative Cloud application and reinstalled with new version, I had tried that before without luck, and the new version is showing that updates are now available. So the problem was with their Creative Cloud not allowing access to the updates.

Thanks for eveyone's time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/all-apps-displayed-aam.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time.

Compatability mode is not checked, the 3 dots are not visible on right of bar, 'update all' is greyed out and 'Check for updates' returns "You are up to date"

Maybe I just have to uninstall Creative Cloud, PS & LR and reinstall from my Photography Plan after a fresh save of both my catalogs. Up till this latest update I never had any trouble that I know of. my Current versions are PS 22.5.1 and LR 10.4 and Camera Raw is 13.4.

johnw7182060_1-1639401445180.png

johnw7182060_0-1639401310766.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exact version of  Windows 10 use're using?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After contact with Adobe (Syed) via phone we completely uninstalled the Creative Cloud application and reinstalled with new version, I had tried that before without luck, and the new version is showing that updates are now available. So the problem was with their Creative Cloud not allowing access to the updates.

Thanks for eveyone's time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines