• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating one app updates all apps

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click one Update button in the CC Desktop app, it ends up wanting to update all my apps. See screen shot below. I clicked the Update button for Premiere Pro v22 and this is what ended up happening. Not wanting to update all my apps at this time, I had to click Cancel repeatedly on the other apps to stop the process. 

I have a new iMac, M1 chip, running macOS 11.6 (Big Sur). Is this a bug with CC Desktop running on Big Sur (or with the M1 chip)? 

screenshot_1119.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Ok, thanks for the update, Stefan.  I could not reproduce the behavior you described when I ran through the update process on three different computers.

If you continue to encounter any problems with the update process, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefan, you mentioned that this is a new Mac.  What process did you use to put the Adobe apps on the new computer?  Did you use the method listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html, or was the migration assistant used to copy the apps to the computer, Stefan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the method in the link you provided; I did not use a migration assistant. I was able to install just the apps I selected at first; it's when I wanted to update one of them that an "update all" process was triggered. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the update, Stefan.  I could not reproduce the behavior you described when I ran through the update process on three different computers.

If you continue to encounter any problems with the update process, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I have problem with latest update..error code 113.. any advice? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rene, if you also migrated your apps to a computer using Apple's new processor, then see https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/can-i-run-my-adobe-apps-on-apple-compute... for steps you can take to repair the damage done by the migration assistant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jeff..

Sorry I didn't see this message until now.

I have still the same problem. I use only pc. Not Apple. 

I have found solution before. And it worked till now. I do it in command prompt. reset something.. Now doesn't work.. So I need another solution. Any idea? 

Thanks.. Rene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Rene.  The public discussion you responded to though is related to computers running macOS.  

Please contact our support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so any error you are encountering on the computer running Windows can be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for the fast response.. I will see if that helps..

With regards.. Rene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines