• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

used wrong email, now keeps defaulting to trial when i'm already subscribing.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to house move, I've finally got my Mac, back out of the box. Just went to log in to LR (already installed) and after waiting forever to get the verification code to my phone and email, I tried to log in using another email address i thought i might have used.  After finding my correct email it's now defaulting to a 7 day trial period. I have now managed to log in with the original email address, and the account details are correct, but when i go to log in to LR, it defaults back to the new email log in, and therefore trying to take me through all the tutorials on the 7 day trail. 

I uninstalled LR and logged back into my old account on Creative Cloud, and reinstalled LR, but again, its jumped back to the new log in email address. 

How can i delete my googlemail log in and remove it? Will this work or do i need to uninstall creative cloud and all the installed apps? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id that has your lr subscription, https://accounts.adobe.com

once you've found that, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines