• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Photoshop Windows & MAC Versions

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do one on one tutoring in Photoshop & Lightroom.  I know that I can load Photoshop on two machines.  Can I load Photoshop Windows version on one machine and Photoshop MAC version on another.  This would help me when I am showing someone that has either a Windows machine or a Mac machine.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can do that with most Photoshop subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would I go about getting the Mac Version.  All that I see when I go into my Creative Cloud is the version that are on my Window machine.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I assume you're trying to find a Mac version while signed into your Cloud account on your Windows computer? No need to do that.

On your Mac, sign into your Creative Cloud account, download Photoshop and the Cloud desktop app will download too.

The Mac versions will be installed since you're on your Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines