• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing publications online through VPN

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published magazines online through InDesign, and permit access through a paid portal on my website. One of my customers has said he can't access the magazines when using a VPN. Is this normal or is there a fix? Or should I not trust someone trying to use a VPN when accessing paid content?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your website hosted by Adobe? If not, you need to check with your hosting provider.

In general, VPN is designed to be transparent to the host. There is no reason your website even knows the person is using VPN services and there are multiple reasons for doing so. We use VPN for example when people are outside of our infrastructure, but need to access my company's network and services. 

However, you can tell your customer that the problem probably resides on either his PC or the VPN provider is blocking your site or some of the services you offer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines