• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Hosting Included?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the fence about purchasing Adobe CC. I have a hard time purchasing a subscription and then being nicked and dimed for features.

Two questions:

1 - Is web hosting included in the Adobe CC membership

(I found this but online forums contradict it, Adobe Web Hosting - Buying guide )

2 - Is there a price sheet somewhere where I can see costs of things such as "stock images" or photo and video editing tools that are necessary but not included in the membership.

I really want to make this purchase but I don't want to commit to a year contract and then find out I have to purchase a ton of editing extras.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

I don't think the forums will contradict an offer that expired in 2015, unless you llok back that far and find something about it in the product forums.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think the forums will contradict an offer that expired in 2015, unless you llok back that far and find something about it in the product forums.

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So...is the link that I provided an old webpage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind, I think I understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthewe,

I am a happy creative cloud subscriber. You can always try the 30 day trial to see if you like it before you commit. I tried it first and then I loved it.

I didn't see direct web hosting with mine, however, hosting your portfolio online through Adobe Portfolio is included in the subscription.

I am not sure about the price sheet.

Hope this helps you out a bit. :c)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always try the 30 day trial to see if you like it before you commit.

There are no 30 day trials for the Cloud any more. All Cloud trials are now 7 days.

Update on Creative Cloud Trials | Adobe Customer Care Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stand corrected. Thanks for the update John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have one personal website. But I'II am not happy with my current hosting at more traffic my website go in down, that is more effect my business. Please help me give good hosting in mu budget 200-500RS Per months.  File is also attach this message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines