• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are official Adobe aps for Android devices?

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. I want to use Adobe on my phone, but I cannot understand what apps are legal? There are so many fakes on Google Play. Can you tell me what products are licensed?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Play is certainly a Jungle. People put up apps with misleading names. Or stolen apps. Or worse (malware attacks).

Here is Adobe's app list https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=4734916851270416020

Click the See More button.

If you don't see the app you want it probably isn't made for Android. For example there is no Adobe Illustrator and there is no Adobe Photoshop (but there is the lightweight Photoshop Express). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but if I cannot download apps from GP, can I use third-party websites for this? 
In my country I can use (link removed by moderator)  and (link removed by moderator)  
Are they safe or you can tell me place on your websites where I can download APKs directly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Google Play store is the only safe and official source of Adobe's Android apps. All other sites, like the ones you mention, have illegal copies, which are likely to have malware designed to attack your phone, steal your money and passwords, etc. If you can't use the Google Play store, then I I advise you to not try to run Adobe's Android apps - nor any others. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines